iNACOL CEO Susan Patrick said, “Across the world, teachers are changing their instructional models and shifting practice by personalizing learning. Personalized learning requires effective teaching, first and foremost, as well as new strategies and methods in a cycle of goal setting, supports, pathways and students showing what they know. When instruction is customized to each students’ needs, interests and pathways, teachers create powerful, personalized learning opportunities each day. This paradigm shift from one-size-fits-all content delivery to preparing each and every student for success also helps build skills for entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation.”
This webinar is free to attend — participants are invited to register here for final details and login information.
Webinar Title: How Teachers Are Leading Change for Personalized Learning
- Michael Sim, Principal, East Pennsboro School
- Corey Groff, Curriculum & Instruction Supervisor, East Pennsboro School
- Rachael Moola, 7th Grade English Language Arts Teacher, East Pennsboro School
- Tammy Miller, 8th Grade English Language Arts Teacher, East Pennsboro School
- Lisa Brown, 7th Grade Math Teacher, East Pennsboro School
- Dana Schreiber, 7th Grade Science Teacher, East Pennsboro School
- Erick Hanson, Technology Integration Coach and Multimedia Specialist, East Pennsboro School
The mission of the International Association for K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL) is to catalyze the transformation of K-12 education policy and practice to advance powerful, personalized, learner-centered experiences through competency-based, blended and online learning. iNACOL is a non-profit organization focusing on research, developing policy for student-centered education to ensure equity and access, developing quality standards for emerging learning models using online, blended, and competency-based education, and supporting the ongoing professional development of school and district leaders for new learning models. Visit our website, like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.