How can teachers lead innovative change and create buy-in for personalized learning? What can teachers do to foster personalized learning for students and design engaging instructional activities?
Join this webinar to hear fellow leaders and educators from East Pennsboro School share their experiences and insights in leading innovative change to improve learning experiences for their students. Transforming their school into a personalized learning model has taught them the importance of teachers owning the change. Join this webinar to learn promising practices in leading transformative change and how to avoid potential pitfalls that could derail even the best ideas from successful implementation.
- Michael Sim, Principal, East Pennsboro School
- Corey Groff, Curriculum & Instruction Supervisor, East Pennsboro School
- Rachael Moola, 7th Grade English Language Arts Teacher, East Pennsboro School
- Tammy Miller, 8th Grade English Language Arts Teacher, East Pennsboro School
- Lisa Brown, 7th Grade Math Teacher, East Pennsboro School
- Dana Schreiber, 7th Grade Science Teacher, East Pennsboro School
- Erick Hanson, Technology Integration Coach and Multimedia Specialist, East Pennsboro School