This is the third vlog in a series sharing highlights from keynote addresses that will focus on current events and themes in education. This video features the topic of global education.
David Istance, of Brookings Institution, formerly of OECD shares insights of transforming system design toward innovative learning systems, in particular pedagogy. He has played a key role in developing frameworks from his intensive research during his tenure at OECD in Paris. Using these examples from his library of research from over a decade, David Istance provides expertise and experience in moving away from traditional education, and driving systems change.
- What Leading Education Systems Around the Globe are Doing to Transform Learning – Pt. 1
- What Leading Education Systems Around the Globe are Doing to Transform Learning – Pt. 2
- An OECD Career in Innovation and Educational Futures
- Future-Focused Education Innovations: Insights from Global Leaders
- New Zealand Leads the Way on Competency-Based Learning — Part 1
- New Zealand Leads the Way on Competency-Based Learning — Part 2
- From Vermont to New Zealand: Next Generation Approaches to Certifying Student Readiness for Future Success