This webinar provides practitioners, advocates and policymakers with the opportunity to hear directly from leaders at MSAD 15. Located in Gray-New Gloucester, Maine, these innovators began transforming their district to a student-centered, proficiency-based model. This webinar addresses the following questions:
- Why did MSAD 15 decide to embrace a proficiency-based model?
- What was the pre-implementation process?
- What was the overall structure or approach used?
- What were the major implementation issues?
- How does MSAD 15’s approach vary across elementary, middle, and high schools?
Download the slidedeck or recording to gain insight into MSAD 15’s transformation to a student-centered learning model.