This Teacher Talk Webinar focuses on second language learners in blended learning programs. This video was shared as part of the presentation.
Second Language Learners are on the increase across the nation, presenting school administrators and teachers with significant challenges. Topics of discussion include:
- Learning about your student population.
- Integrating best practices into the current online structure.
- Identifying second language learners and monitoring student progress.
- Pinpointing how the digital program and offline work coexist and interrelate.
- Utilize a community-based approach effectively.
Review this webinar to discover the process by which Hope Online Learning Academy Co-Op meets the programmatic needs of second language learners in a blended learning environment.