This iNACOL Teacher Talk webinar explored how you can use Google Apps for Education to turn your curriculum into a living, breathing document with the Fresh Air Curriculum. Recently featured in EdSurge, The Fresh Air Curriculum uses the live updating, collaborative nature of Google Drive combined, with a Google Site, Google Classroom and Gamification for a one-stop shop that turns the curriculum and the classroom into one in the same.
Chris discussed going beyond digital curriculum and using Google Sites for communications, expectations, curriculum, lesson plans, assignments and evidence of learning for students and parents. If you’re working to personalize learning at scale through technology, watch this webinar to learn how to develop a one-stop learning roadmap and gamify your classroom. Chris discussed:
- The problem he was trying to solve and the design process he used;
- The content, resources, and materials being used to gamify the class, and how the class is setup;
- How it’s going thus far, what he’s learned from failure and iteration; and
- How students are gaining agency over their learning and how they’re feeling about it.
- Chris Aviles, Ed Tech Coach, Fair Haven School District (NJ)