How are teachers creating authentic, real-world, meaningful learning opportunities to build the skills necessary for student success?
View this archived webinar to hear a panel of teachers share how they are implementing personalized learning, and see examples of student projects and ways they are creating authentic learning experiences, connected to their communities, to promote deeper learning and prepare all students for whole-child success. Learn ways to get started in developing authentic learning opportunities for your students.
- Sherry Allen, Health and Science Teacher, Shelby County Public Schools
- Zachary Ramsey, English Teacher, Shelby County Public Schools
- Connie Putnam, Second Grade Teacher, Clear Creek Elementary
- Catherine Underwood, Teacher, Big Picture Learning Academy
- Jarrod Taylor, Teacher, Big Picture Learning Academy